OUR BOOKS

Thursday, July 12, 2012

ANOTHER NEW RELEASE!                ISBN 978-0-9853600-0-9
Yes, I have been super busy, working on my children's books.  If Horses Had Feathers and Pigs Could Fly is the latest release.  It certainly sounds like a silly book!  What better for a silly title, then silly rhymes and a silly storyline???  Why, that's what I thought, too.  If Horses Had Feathers and Pigs Could Fly has been the favorite of my grandson Steffen for months now; even before the very talented Me'ven Zabat completed the illustrations.  He's loved to squint his eye, wave at the animals, tell the horse to come back and get him, and of course laugh at the upside down duck ever since this book was just a dim light in my head.  Now that it's complete and ready for purchase, I see that he wasn't the only one that loves this book. 

If you're looking for a quick, fun, and very entertaining  book to make your kids smile, this is the one.  It's available signed on our website www.thistlewoodpublishing.com    It's available unsigned at barnesandnoble.com and amazon.com or any online bookseller of your choice.

No comments: