OUR BOOKS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

SUMMER IS HERE!

I think! Our weather has been so fickle, I'm afraid that summer may just disappear again. Bob and I have been very busy in the yard. I again filled the holes in the ground that that bad boy Joey dug. I put sod on them this time, so maybe it will fool the little bugger and he'll dig somewhere else (like the neighbor's yard).

Bob trimmed lower limbs from the pesky trees that shaded my gardens and limited my view across the lake. Now it looks great! The flower beds and veggie garden are coming along. All I have left to plant is cukes and watermelon. I ordered a lot of flowers online because I need to redo the perennials. I can't wait until they get here!

We've enjoyed some wonderful evenings on the balcony, bbqing, having dinner and talking about our future. Bob will be retiring soon and we're hoping to finally build our new house across the lake. We bought a nice level lot there about four years ago.

For those of you who are wondering, yes.....I'm still editing book 3 (Window to Her Soul). Sorry for the wait, but I'm too picky.

Bye for now :)
Tika

No comments: