OUR BOOKS

Monday, March 1, 2010

BORING ME

Hello everyone :)

I have no news, imagine that. I wanted to touch base and let you all know that Window to Her Soul, the third book in The Eyes of Innocence series is selling well, and I'm very pleased. Bob and I are both recovering from a week-long winter virus. Neither of us could move for a week! Thank goodness I had chicken soup in the freezer. We practically lived on soup and ginger ale. Nasty! Poor Bob, it was his first week of retirement.

For the Love of Anne is coming along nicely. Since it's a historical novel set in the late 1880s, imagine my happiness when I discovered that there was a real live serial killer in Chicago at the same time! The creepy man lured out of towners (even innocent old ladies) away from the World's Columbian Exposition with the promise of a soft bed at a reasonable rate, and then he killed them. I think the facts mixed with my story telling, will make for a very interesting read.

Tika

No comments: